Thursday, October 29, 2009

AHH!!!I created a new blog.....Anyways,relink me hors!!So...I felt a lil random and decided to find pics of coffee.If u noe me u noe its normal for me to go crazy bout coffee.I found a few nice pics....
Coffee beans is the different types of coffee.WOW!They r so pretty pics...

COFFEE RAWKS!!!!



Oh yar...Tomorrow is the last dae of skewl.WOOHOO..But...Its the last dae for us to be known as1E3 aka 1E3ians!Tomorrow must go up stage wear tie.So sial eh!Oh yar funny RAIHAN GOT MODEL STUDENT AWARD!!!HAHAHAHAHHAA...LMAO!I very scared sia wanna go up stage like so kental and tomorrow OMG!Report book.Eventhough did well but i always hef tis feeling of nervous when i take my report book sia.And the pic on the right, ignore it!accidentaly uploaded it...Guys..Stay 1e3ians!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment