Monday, March 22, 2010

DEAD!JUST DEAD!Hello..i hef no idea how to start of this post so yeah...
Todae first dae of school for term 2. In 5/6 weeks time is Mid-Year.I ain't ready for it yet.I still need to faham term 1 topics and we are suddenly in term 2.Morning went to F&N block.Very sleepy todae.Fara and Ms Yeo oso say i look mcm tak cukup tido.First Lit was well..a total bore but try and respond to her lorh!Kesian.Den Performing Arts.I tot they say learn drum abeh still at Gamelan.Walao ehk!Recess den MT.I can't concentrate.I'm like wat is ayat pasif?I noe wat it is but my mind was a total blur from thee holidaes.My auntie ah.Blame her!Tak baek org dah blanja aku aku blame dier!Kakaka!English handed in my HW.Alim ehk?K den science free period.WOOHOO!Sayadi got floorball mah...My class sleng we didn't noe there was assembly.we were like in class playing a fool and tokin till mr quek came and fetch us.I h8 being l8.Ppl were like staring at my class when we entered as my class was the only class not there.Haha!Den Mrs Chua nak jumper our class jap.Den bus358-ed to ws wif Fara.She go meet her mum.I headed to look for a present for Raidah.Besok her bth dae.Got her a keychain.I wanted to get one for myself oso,it was damn pretty but save duit.Den went buy strawberry milkshake den hum.I just wanted to sleep when i reached hum.Wah..Nice sleep it was.I noe sum ppl dun lyke all words.So here are sum pics of march holiday lil india trip.

























XOXO...










































No comments:

Post a Comment