Friday, March 5, 2010

Time really flies...Can u believe its the 5th of March?Im so irritated!At least listen to my explaination first.How can u only listen to her and expect me to apologize when its not my fault?So one sided story...Anyways,
todae had to attend Honours Day.WOW!I hef to say Honours Day is actually FULL OF CRAP!Dude!Lyke i was planning to sleep l8 abeh kena dtg skewl.Waited for the GOH lyke damn long sia.Den Tahi hidung ask me why so long.I noe..Report normal skewl timing abeh event tu start kul 9 or 10...Haizz..Duduk larh sampai my ass pain sitting on the chair.Den Cikgu Hafizah started toking to me.WEIRD & AWKWARD!After got voucher i really wanted to run out and go tok to salina,Nurin and Raidah sia!Too bad kena duduk balek.Omg!U dun play my niece's heart ok?!Idiotic Jerk.Den habis waited for Salina cuz suppose to balek wif her.Listen to my mp4 @ study area while waiting.Hahahahaha!Jeremy's voice funny sia.He go breathe in the helium gas from the balloons and his voice went damn high.It was funny.Gina ajak go eat lunch wif her and the rest at ws.I wanna follow but den dah kata nak alek ngan salina.den headed to ws and met up wif mirul ngan qusy...Den jeremy,ben and mus were there.Go kacau jeremy and qusy psl eva.Me and Salina were lyke never see just now eva march.Qusy was lyke aku tak tgk sia.The way he said it was lyke he want to watch but cannot watch.Haha!Den tis mat saleh hu can speak malay suddenly went to librarian ask kick us out.Haha!Guess wat?The librarian tak uat pape!Smart man smart.U want so much peace and quiet go hum larh!Aleh2 dier dtg marah kiter.Librarian tak uat pape so he confront us himself.Aww...Too bad we still win the war!Idiot.Den headed to popular den go toilet tuck in shirt before goin hum.Took 17 hum.Hum cook maggi.Hefnt eat.Only thing it was the roti yg dorang bagi free.Den hum aint so sweet anymore.Frustrating much?Dah my battery running low.

XOXO...

No comments:

Post a Comment