Sunday, March 28, 2010

My blog is serious dead...Feel like closing it!OMG!I wanna try writing wif proper english and no shortfor.Try3...
Anyways today we had CIP and having to leave my bed on a saturday morning was not one thing i like.School was a total drag.They are always calling us back on saturdays why not make it a school day then?I was totally insulted just now.Students were asking for donations at the MRT and Interchange.So...I donated,took the sticker and headed up the stairs.Then the idiotic,senseless,blockheaded,doltish student went and say 'Eh SIGLAPIAN ah!'I was so irritated by that sentence.I just continued walking with Fara and Atiqah we were like looking at each other.He thinks his school is that good?He may be better in academics but at least our school is awesoe in the arts.Our SNO Gamelan and Angklung...GOLD WITH HONOURS for BOTH!!!I told my dad and he just said,well...U should be proud and say,'Yes,I' a Siglapian and I'm proud of it' but i' not going to do that..But what he said is true larh...Then went to Tamp ate nasi lemak.A very huge serving .Today ugama was cancelled last minute cause ustat had something urgent.Then around 7 went out with dad,bro and sis.Now i lazy to continue typing so uhmm...PEACE OUT!

XOXO...

No comments:

Post a Comment