Friday, February 26, 2010

HI.Im TIRED,IRRITATED,PISSED,SCARED & DISSAPOINTED!The combination of all tis negative feelings sucks.Oh My Gucci,tat Sayadi has to sedar diri-his jokes ain't funny and he's fat and old ah!U want to make jokes oso tink of ppl's feelings ah!ATIQAH I SUPPORT U!I agree...read ur blog.Btol3!The only two things in class tat appreciate him are the dustbin and the whiteboard.School was okay.After school lunched wif Fara,Eva & Atiqah.Den we were toking bout our "memories" of cuming l8 to skewl and other sorts of crap.Oh..And more insulting of Sayadi.Fun!Den GG.First study time.Den me and Jesslyn kena hantar the sec 1s gi HQ kat Bishan.UGHH!!PURE TORTURE.Most of the girls are okay but these two girls ah!If they sesat how?Me and JEsslyn tau yg tanggung.I sms ask where u ppl are.Never reply.KOl u,mailbox.EH!Chibai sia!Im okay wif the other sec 1s but those two ah!UGHH!!I dunno how to express lerh...Den tiga bdk sec1 tak bawak beg.Eh...Just now i tell u oredy rite take ur bag.KAu ingat ape?Aku lari ulang alik lebih dari 2kali senang2 ke pe?!HUH?!Basket.Abeh i brought those three bek to skewl and it was lyke nearing 7.Den dunno which bastard go kol 'Honeystars'.I noe is either Rizman or Matin.Bastard gi mampos sua!Im oredy pissed u dun test me!CHIBAI!DEn planning to take 3 hum but den otw out of school 358 cum.Rush take den alight at interchange and bus3-ed hum.Ughh..PISSED!DEn go tuition!I really dun get me!Why was i so idiotic to go and tell my dad nvm i go tuition.STUPID ME!DEn i was complaining to my dad in the car psl the trip to HQ.My dad very easy to tok to.My mum..well the usual!Nag and nag and more nagging.Tution i was taking very deep breath.Breathing very heavily cuz lyke my brainpower used up oredy.maths tuition.Den walked hum alone feeling so depressed.Reached hum ard 10pm+ i tink den ate dinner.Hefnt eat.Now comp.Todae was just effing irritating.

XOXO...

P.S.Sori for all the kata2 kesat in the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment