Sunday, December 20, 2009

HARLOS!Its 1:28am.Blogging while waiting for ep 18 to load.Hah!He so look lyke lil boy when ngah act cute!Haha!His character lyke tis idiot larh...Ok anyways.Went JB.Bought bag and other stuffs.My mom bought five instant pizzas.OMG!But..The pizza is lyke sedap giler.Aww..Want mochi manzxzxzx..Ate @ a place called 'RasaMas'.Ordered Pita.Pethatic sia!Pita was not so nice.My homemade pita is nicer sia.Portion of pita was small and not filling.So when came hom cook maggi kari and eat.Better ah!Fridae i uhh..Nvm.Eh walao ehk!23rd meeting cancelled!But aku nak tolong SEc 1 freakin registration..Alarhh..Sedih ah!OMG!I freakin wanna noe my cuz results aper skewl he go sia!I tink he can get East Spring ah..Anyhu's.Planning to maybe go swimming with Salina.So kalau ade bdk pompuan wanna follow can tell but its not exactly really goin so if we decide to cancel den idk!Cuz me and Salina juz wanna go out together.Fara!I wanna help oso lerhh...Nvm.Wanna watch my drama!!!It \m/!!

XOXO

P.S.I luv Taiwanese Dramas!

No comments:

Post a Comment