Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm eating bread wif peanut butter and nutella!Did ya noe??Hah!Went to BATAM on Tues came bek on wed.Juz 2 dae 1nite thing!6 ppl in one room.Got two bed.So my mom and bro one bed.My aunt and sis one bed.MY aid on the floor with comforter.mE???On the couch wif no pillow or blanket!Lucky!My aunt,maid.mom smua ckp panas!Ahaha!Eh walao sia,got A&W den want order coney dog den takde.Sial manzxzxzx...Bought stuff there!U noemy sis bought two chewing gum from the superarket den we put the plastic in the shopping bag den we forgot all about the chewing gum,when we finally reach home,open the shopping bag den i was lyke.Eh,why got chewing gum?OMG!ACCIDENTAL SMUGGLE!HAH!Custom ehk..Haiyo!Tkpe,terima je!

OMG!I tell u im extremely overweight sia!

Eh my mom ehk!One week l8r den tell me!I got letter.Its bout _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _!Walao!More than a week l8r den tell me i get a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _!Haiyo!But very hepi ah!Mesti...

XOXO...

No comments:

Post a Comment