Friday, December 11, 2009

HEYO!Gosh!My missing feeling is healed alil as met up wif a few of my Pasirian BFF's...I now need my Siglapians GIRLFWENZ..Miss ya guys like lots beb.So...todae went Escape aka Escape Theme Park wif dem...

They lambat alil ah cuz they went gym and needed to mandi after tat oso!Was lyke haiyoo lambat larh @ first but when saw them so hepi rabak!Escape just turned 9 so tickets @ $9.Cheap,cheap!We went in took the fly fly thing ape ah namer dier?Luperzz...Den headed to the Haunted Hus.Syada was lyke nervous!We wait in the line.Okay actually no line!Den kat depan ade 4 bdk laki.So dorand tanya if want to go together ah..So we were lyke ok ah..Kiter smua pompuan beb masuk.Haha!I will never lead the way in thw Haunted Hus sia.The last tyme i did tat,aku bawak dorand jalan salah.Dead end!Den we wait the org kurang ajar sia.He open door den scream and flash torchlight!Babi!Haha but me and BFF's smua too into our conversation we tak terperanjat sia!Bluekk!Den our turn to masuk.Den the boys kat depan ah lead the way.I was the first for the girls.Syada held my bag lyke real tight den my shoulder den she hide behind me!She push me towards org kat depan.She terhantuk her head 2x sia @ the wall when in the Haunted Hus.Aku pegang beg org kat depan.Aku tak kenal org tu but hold his bag.But they tok to us lyke kiter nyer kwn but the girls keep tolak aku bdk depan aku bdn sweaty sia.Ughh!Berpeluh.Sweaty.Ughhx2!Den one part ah i accidentally..Not gonna tell!Muahaha!DEn headed over to the kiddy rollercoaster.TAkde keje kiter.Naik kids ride.Den heade to Viking.Kiter dpt cut queue.Den go wet and wild.We were lyke dicussing wat to say @ the second slide.Wanted to say HUHA!But.Tak menjadiss...Rode wif Fatimah i sat front she sat @ the bek.Den headed to tat helicopter.Haha.My leg so fat!Haha But can fit.Den go to the Go Kart.Abeh dier tanya if i hef driving experience aku ter-ckp yes.Haha!Dier blh ok!Dude muker aku underage to drive sia!Den overtake two ppl.Muahaha!I take over the lead.Abeh bdk kental ni gi depan.Alamak!Thw instrustions ckp no racing kepala otak aku nak race suker hati ah beb.Haha!Den go the viking again.Went up 4 times plus the one before 5 times.Kiter ok den the 2nd one Nadd and Syada were lyke korang dua gi line up we take ur beg for u.Den lari ah line up.The 4thride in a row dah mabuk we were lyke ok dah ah cukup ah!Fatimah ngan aku kluar Viking mcm Drunkard!Den left escaape cuz 6+ already den headed to KFC.Hungry and thirsty.Bought Snackers.Tok wif dem den Fatimah had to go so..Den me,syada and nadd tok and tok.Den go toilet i needed to pee.Nadd and Syada left 7.15 lyke tat den i ask my mum fetch me.DEn gi Sempang Bdk mkn dinner but i ordered dessert.Hehe!den went hum.Tat's bout it my day!

I loved Go Kart best followed by Viking Den Haunted Hus!23rd still lambat.Haiyoo!Confirm ah i tell u not many ppl finish or even start doing the online hw!Goin JB again tomorrow!Mak bapak aku skrg dah main JB!Alamak!

Baiz..Tats bout my post.

XOXO...

No comments:

Post a Comment