Sunday, December 6, 2009

Harlos!OMG!IMY!All my fwenz i so very much MISS YOU!

U noe wat?Todae NOV 6 which is...ATIQAH's Bth dae!So hepi bth dae.Haha!I wish her on fb,msn,blog,sms!Haha!Tkde keje aku...My fon battery flat sia!I'm too lazy to walk to the charger which is lyke less than ten feet away from me!!!Kakaka.

Todae in the l8 afternoon went to Johor wif family.My mum so criticised my sandals!Damn!So she made me get new sandals there.Quite nice sandals.Den got a t-shirt!IDK why but im in to shopping tis week.Batam i bought the most and Johor i shopped!Shocking?Yes.I'm not the shopping type.IM more my mom and sis go in,I'll hang ard outside wif my dad.Oh yar,u noe tis lady bought lots of underwear.The staff @ the counter was counting underwear then i tot she wanna put at the rack but in the end the lady kat depan beli!WOW!The dictionary breadth is thick right?The underwear together height is taller sia.Shocked manzxzx!Wanted to pee OTW bek but tahan.Sampai umah aku yg paling first lari gi toilet!Imagine,ur hefing ur uhum-uhum den u want to pee den got alot of bumps abeh jam!Stress aku dlm kereta.

Shud i end here?Hah!3.40am.Morning and Nites!

XOXO...

No comments:

Post a Comment