Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hello...Im bored.So are holidaes a drag???For those hu can go out,good for you larh!No fair.Todae hectic giler!Woke up,mandi,Send my sis to her baking class.Bought milo ice blend den headed hum.Oh yar teringat,jumper Chee Kiat OTW to CC.He kol my name and i was lyke i noe tis guy tapi namer aperzz ah??Den teringat.Anyways alik,Rest den fetch my sis.Hum again den angkat and sidah baju den 2pm my sis & bro ader tuition so hantar den go get a drink wif my aunt den headed to Loyang Point suppose to get mani-pedi's den full hus!Allhamdullilah!I juz h8 when my ppl trying to make me uat kaki or wat.Ughh!U noe wat,the taxi ride to loyang point,Kak Watty basket sia make me pay!Nasib Baek tak mahal!Den go Sgeng Shiong get the stuff my grams want abeh kat umah 4pm ambik my adek den alek den relek AH!Lega!Den tc den mandi den wait for mom and dad to get hum den set the table for dinner den dah makan den clean up the table den tv den gosok baju.Den dah abis tv den now currently on comp.

Im FREAKIN ADDICTED TO A JB SONG 'DOWN TO EARTH'.Hear it,Luv it...Awesome Song!
I oso freakin wanna watch 'THE LAST SONG'! & i oso wana watch 'VALENTINE'S DAY' the cast of Valentine's Day is lyke whoA!Talor lautner,Bradley Cooper,Anne Hathaway,Jessica Biel,Julia Roberts,Jessica Alba,Taylor Swift,Ashton Kutcher,Emma Roberts,Jennifer Garner,Jamie Foxx,Topher Grace,Patrick Dempsey,Joe Jonas,Eric Dane.Queen Latifah & many more dun wanna list all here but i wanna watch!out 2010 but not sure out in SG hopefully manzxzxz...The last Song seems lyke a gd movie and I wanna watch Valentine's Day only cuz of the awesome cast.It will \m/!
Baizz...

XOXO...

No comments:

Post a Comment