Thursday, February 4, 2010

HEY2!I rarely post in the afternoon so tis is one of those times...Heard JB aka Justin Bieber song 'Baby' already???If u have not,go listen!I tell u ppl hu dun really lyke JB likes tat song.Wajib ehk!Haha!

Im playing wif my lil bro's gun.Those tat u can get very easily @ Malaysia.Yg wooden one tat u put rubberband den shoot.Tadi my bro shoot luar tingkap.Fun,Fun!OH!Today death timtable.Meet all chers.Maths Mrs Ding gave bek test paper for proportions.Since beginning of proportions i knew i sucked @ it.Guess wat's my marks?3/20!Like OMG!But yeah it's partly my fault i failed cuz i dun pay attention in class and not studying it eventhough i noe im weak at it.But sad ah ehk fai,it's one of my lowest marks in the history of test's tat i hef taken.Today MT CT.First passage senang.2nd nyer the passage was simple but the question was freakin complicateed.Soalan dier 'Mengapa Ali Kesal?'Eh...No answer in the text hor!And the question is 4 marks.Where i wanna get the points?Den geog test oso todae.SUCKISH!Mrs Menon!Dun make me h8 geography pls.Yay!We doin algebera.Those hu h8 algebra no offence but algebra is one of my fav topics since pri school.IDK why?But i h8 fractions+Algebra=UGHH!Complicated.Sedih.Tomorrow guides half u!Hah!Sedih..Nasib baek tak Full u.Kalau tak nak plait rambut.Uat susah je.PEACE OUT PPL!

XOXO...

No comments:

Post a Comment