Tuesday, February 9, 2010

IDIOT!Haha!Tat word popped into my mind so i just typed it...IDK why but i lyke kesiankan Elsa.Reading one post on Ayuni's blog(Feb 8 post)i kesiankan Elsa.

Anyhus...i actually studied just now @ the library.Skewl ended @ 12.30pm todae.NO CCM!Allhamdullilah!Decided to go study for tomorrow's CT.Ajak Salina den she was lyke ok den i dunno where she dissappear to so i was tinking,shud i go hum and study or go library.In the end gi library study sorang one corner.Emo nyer..Haha!Started off wif maths sec1 den to sec 2 maths.English pulak study.By the tyme i was in middle of studying english,i cannot tahan already.2hours straight sia i study never go lunch.Lots of Siglapians there.Aku tgk,aku yg sampai before them,dorang yg leave library dulu.Den after studying went to change my calculator battery use my money.Gonna ask mummy to return bek my $8.Hehe...Den go 7-11 get my coffee den akukan(Uhum2)alim,alek straight!Home tukar baju den kitchen got nothing to eat so cook myself den comp.I got freakin bored i went to fb and became fans of groups and looking @ ppl's facebook page.I remember a few ppl's pages i went to,Salina,Jansen,Afiqah,Ayuni,Putri sape ah lagi??Ouhk..Farahin..Uhh??Sape ah?Nvm!Charging my MP4.Takes so long to charge-DAMN SUCKISH!Walao ehk!Mak aku mcm tak bagi sia nak gi East Coast wif the girls!UGhh!!!Such an arse!Anybody lyke awake now?Msg me...We can talk bout random crap!Oh2!Todae photo taking den tat Sayadi dunno bou it & everyone was so sleng sia ambi gambar.It may be the worst photoshoot in history of photoshoots!OMG!Look @ my post its long!Alarhh..When my Moyang goin to balek.I can't even change in my room.I hef to go to another room and change.If i forget sth hef to go bek to my room and get it.Hmm..IM tinking tis stupid question in my head..Wat colour ___ shud i use tomorrow?Haha!Stupid rite?My blog is dead!Total silence beb!If ur bored reading tis post stop reading!Im purposely making it long!Im bored.I cant sleep.Tomorrow is CT.How to do CT if cant sleep.Man i h8 tat Sayadi...Everyone in class will so agree.Cher last year fun sia.Tis year so..??Sian ehk!Dahlah.PEACE OUT!

XOXO...

No comments:

Post a Comment