Saturday, February 20, 2010

HEYY..IM TIRED of everything.Im tired of school.Im tired of tuition.Im tired of girl guides and im tired of my mum.Ughh...

Todae morning terlambat alil bit.Den todae total defence.I didnt eat the food they give cuz last year food sucked!Late for reporting at foyer after recess.Lyke i gif a damn to tat step 'DISCIPLINE TEACHER' Sayadi.Geography boring!Kelvin played wif his fon abeh aku tgk dier abeh aku pon boring,aku pon main fon.Msg org abeh main game!Maths haisey man cikgu!HW byk sia...After skewl went toilet change into pe half u.Den gi guides den ade meeting.Short briefing.Den gi tamp eat Long John Silver which i hef been craving for.Thx Fara cuz willing to eat there wif me.Den wait for Eva at LJS.Den tok3.MRT to simei.Rehearsal @ CCSS.The costume damn besar.I oso dunno for wat ask our waist size kalau kena pilih any size tat can fit there.Habis 1830 lyke tat.DEn was deciding whether to take mrt den bus3 hum or tak 5 straight from there but end up taking 5.I look so_____wif my bulky bag filled with skewl uniform and 3 costumes.Abeh pegang 3 hat pulak tu.Reached hum ard 1900+.Den dad send me off for tution.Aku bodoh ah!My dad ask if i penat tak ya gi tuition.I go say nvm!STUPID RITE ME!Kat tuition penat.Den rush hum.Need iron the baju and stop by salina's hus get black shoe.Her tempat style sia.Kalau neighbour ni bukak pintu the other one pon buka ckp hello.Thx nana for lending me ur black shoes.Den headed hum.Dah 10+.Butoh!Salina cana ask me why i rushing.Ello!My parents tak kenal ke pe!Memang tak kenal.Den got sepak takraw boys kat bawah abeh aku nak gi the other way takleh.Org kahwin so terpaksa jln tat idiot way.I pass by u noe wat those sepak takraw boiz say?'Mcm nak rogol je...'SICKOS!Mats are always sickos.Den hum.Iron 3 sets of costume.Pek beg now currently on comp.AHH!Stupid.Tomorrow report school by 8.15am.PENAT BABI!Abeh abis 4.30pm.Nasib baek not picked for honours day.Haha!Kimberly told me if dun want selected march anyhow aku pon uat gitu ah.RAWKS!MOndae gi skewl kena pakai full-u.Bastard sia.Anyhus..Better sleep now .Finding Justin Bieber 'Baby' Music Video.Just Premiered

XOXO...

No comments:

Post a Comment