Monday, February 15, 2010

IM BACK!AHAHAHA!Just got bek from malaysia todae...I be honest now,i'm so sorry i didn't get anything for my friends,i got no cash.And i actually planned to get stuff for u guys but i exceed my budget when i was shopping for myself!Anyways left on fridae night after tuition.Sian rite?My parents make me go tuition eventhough we leaving tat night.Anyways my aunt tagged along cuz we're sleeping @ her hus tat night before continuing our journey to Malacca.Crasheed @ aunt's hus in Johor.

2nd Day

Headed to Malacca.Stop by Burger king for dinner.didn't eat much,just had two sticks of sth(not sure of the name) and drank milo.Den drove straight to malaysia.Watched Pappodom otw there.Sweet show which shows alil bnout a father's luv for his daughter.DEn went and have lunch which i didn't eat.Fyi i didnt eat much on 2nd dae.IDK why.Den shopping.Ok i got story.I was looking at this machine there and pressing random buttons.Den suddenly got 80% off on bags.Wah!Everyone rush to the bags.Branded bags somemore ehk!When everyone rush to the bags,it was funny and shocking.U should hef been there.Den check in hotel.My bro & sis too excited and went to go swim wif my dad and i stayed in the room wif mummy.After they came bek from swimming.Mum,dad & khidir went to get dinner while me and sis watched tv but got bored and accidentally fell asleep.Hah!My parents rang the doorbell lyke hell aku tertido.Dinner,wash-up and sleep.Too tired.Not a very exciting 2nd dae.

3rd day
Morning my parents bought breakfast and i ate my breakfast den headed down for swimming.Walao got tis family playing with the ball and den kept kena aku sia.Lyke WTH!Tak ckp sori pulak.ASS!Den went to the beach which was right next to the hotel.DEn went bek up.Mandi,Change baju jalan.Go bar hilir and mahkota parade.Den bek to hotel.Go swim again.Den when dah nak mlm naik atas balek.Mandi.The two hooligans want go arcade,my mom wants to use my laptop but only can use at lobby for internet connection.Dad went and get dinner.before all those happened,haha,got tis boy pakai baju swimming.My family gi lobby which was 1st floor same as the swimming pool floor.Dier masuk,dgn confident dier picit ground floor aka parking.When my family went out at the first floor.My family was laughing cuz obviously he lookied lyke he was goin for a swim but he went parking.Den i was lyke eh dier dtg balek.Tersalah level ah!Now my dad calls him bdk divert or divert boy.AHAHAHAHAH!It was funny.

4th & last dae

If u realise,im too lazy to exagerate and explain wat happened properly.Bags packed,Breakfast,rest,tv and check out.Lunch den straight bek hum.Watched pisau cukur otw hum.Pisau cukur aka GOLD DIGGER.Interesting.Love the actors sacarstic and girlish brat voice.PEACE OUT PPL!

XOXO...

P.S.Obsessed wif Aliff Aziz song 'Cinta'8)

No comments:

Post a Comment