Monday, November 30, 2009

AHAKZ!Yo hippie!Hahas!Randoms!
Morning went Serangoon.Ate Thosai telur...Tak abis ah todae's one idk why,the thosai was xtra large dudes & dudeutesZ!HEll manzxzx..No one msg me!Sedih ah!Actually ade org msg aku malas je nak reply!Kakaka...

L8r went hum.Dah kemas umah,rest in my room-read magazine then catch up on last night sleep.U noe the mag ade one part for gifts abeh one part 'Below $200' then ade Mp3 ke 4 $199.Wats the diff?Only a $1 diff.Haiyo!Okay!Watev!Den l8r in the afternoon,Went to harbourfront wif family to collect mum's ferry tickets cuz nak hantar maid alik and she wants to do some shopping there!Murah pe shopping kat situ..After got tickets den went to West Coast Plaza and had Luner-Dinner+Lunch @ Fish&Co.Walao the service stinks alil.Food served l8,i tink i overheard the manager saying to one of its staff tat the nyer staff send benda wrong table.SHud be my bro's abeh orglaen dpt.SO my bro had to wait a longtyme for his food!K watever.My uncle bayar den wend to cold storage and shop.Got voucher.So i bought my YOGHURT!WOOHOO!Yoghurt juz rawks.I dont get how ppl lyke frozen yoghurt but dun lyke the normal yoghurt haiz...Tis ppl hef no taste.My uncle bought for us tis big tub of popcorn cuzmy grams crave for popcorn and so he bought one for his hus and one for us!Den he bought the instant pizza for us oso.WOW!My uncle's shoving me and my sibling junk food!Doesn't tat rawk and suck @ the same tyme??

Den i keep saying,OMG!COFFEE!Do u noe wat it feels lyke to be me and noe there are three cafes tat hef awesome coffee.So,Got STARBUCKS!COFFEE BEAN AND TEA LEAF! & TULLY'S COFFEE!Den my dad ask if i want coffee yg kat TULLY'S COOFFEE!Inoe i want to say YES but..I say NO cuz save duit!Haiyo WTH sia me...MY parents so noe me now.They just noe iluv coffee!MY dad,my cuz,my other cuz,my uncle,me are all coffeeholics!Doesnt tat RAWK?Ha!!!AHh!!Hah!I noe ppl hu dun lyke coffee!I remember one person!EVA!Hah!Tat tyme GG she haus so she ask got water so i was lyke i hef den i say oh i forgot u h8 coffee.Hah..She really doesnt lyke it!COffee makes the world go round..Stop here!EXCITED BOUT COFFEE ALREADY!

XOXO...

No comments:

Post a Comment