Sunday, November 1, 2009



I'm blogging at 2+AM IN THE MORNING.Lets see..Madrasah yesterdae was effing stupid!I wanna kill the cher!Watever i've been begging my parents to get me out of madrasah and let me quit cuz it always ruins my saturday and my mood.Anyways.Its the first of November.My mom's birthday.Wrapped for my bro his present for my mom lyke ard 1am+..??First...................


HEPI BIRTHDAE MUMMY!=)


Anyways..Here are my plans..


1)Pack my bag wif all the required items when my mum is not hum so tat it is more convenient

later.

2)When my dad sends my mum to work,go to East point and get the cake that i ordered for her

birthdae.(So sad go alone..Hmphh..)

3)Cum hum keep the cake in the fridge and find a place tat can hide the cake in the fridge!

4)My own present hefnt wrap yet..Must wrap tomorrow if not then juz gif lyke tat ah!

5)My grams gonna cook sth special tomorrow.Gonna eat it!-Mcm maner tak GEMUK sampai gini asyik makan je...

~I tink tats bout it for my list~
I need to pee..After blogging go pee arh!WTH!Info tak perlu sia.Anyways,The pic below is so nice!I dunno why past few daes i've been posting pics.But the one below is so nice.1 last thing,I need you to tag me,flood my chatbox if u noe tis is my new blog okies..???See u MOndae my wonderful class!






XOXO...



No comments:

Post a Comment