Monday, November 16, 2009

Haha!LUV TIS!GREENVIEWIANS are totally hated..WOW!Ny bth dae is cuming in 2 daes tyme baby!JUSTIN BIEBER's album 'MY WORLD' is CUMING OUT on 17th November.A daes tyme aka TOMORROW!Anyways...Todae 16th November is AFIQAH's Bth dae..So HEPI BIRTHDAE to you!MY grams is gonna let me help her make sushi for my bth dae.SO hepi!Just need to go and buy the rice for the sushi tomorrow!my cuz bth dae is the dae after mine so...Just gonna wish him hepi bth dae and leave the present to my parents to get it!I hef no money!Hmm..Sitting outside alone!Everyone's asleep.Watching Suite Life on Deck..Next Hannah Montana.Watched Teen Cribs juz now!So kewl sia...The house all remote so when they show the toilet that has a remote!I was tinking if they lose the remote tat means they cannot flush the toilet if they lose the remote!
Anyways the hus is so kewl!Watched EXILED in the afternoon!SO MANJA sia those ppl!Anyways tats bout it!

XOXO...

No comments:

Post a Comment