Wednesday, November 11, 2009



I wanted to blog yesterdae but my comp accidentally shutdown on its own so aku malas to restart the comp so i went and watch tv!There was nothin on tv so went to sleep early yesterdae...ard 12-1am lyke tat...Everyday is lyke every other usual dae..So tired of the same routines!!!Ard 5.58/9 met SALINA den we toked and toked until our adek kluar!Den halfway SALIZA came too...Saliza sial ehk!SALIZA DUN U DARE DO ANYTHING OR I WILL POST ANOTHER EMBARASSING PIC OF YOU!!MUAHAHAHHA...OH yar..I hef sth to say!VIM!-Very Important Message




DUANE IS OUT!YEAH MAN!HAHA!YAY!


FAIZAL IS IN!SO HEPI!WOOHOO!









JUSTIN BIEBER'S ALBUM 'MY WORLD' RELEASED NEXT WEEK 17th NOVEMBER..TOO BAD!NOT IN SINGAPORE(i TINK)..
Okay now enough of famous ppl but here are msgs i would lyke to share and if u dunno hu im referring to juz act lyke u understand it...
H_____-You never noe wat u want...I juz h8 all _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ !
M__(I tink u shud noe hu im referring to for tis one)-U promise me it and u didnt fulfill it.I say sth lyke i dun wanna go means i dun wanna! wat part of my english did u not understand?!Im a stupid ass rite!!Juz say it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment