Tuesday, November 3, 2009

BORING SIA!!!

Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!Todae was so mendak!Haha!An ad just appeared on tv and its titled "Men in Tutus"Hhahahahha!WTH!Try imagining FADZLI in a tutu..Ugghhhh..Gives me the creeps!First class just ended and next is....PCKSdnBhd!So sad...All my BFF's went to watch movie todae and i did not go....SO SAD!Hmphh..I found a pic which looks lyke my sis!CHeck it out...


<<<MY SIS LONG LOST TWIN!!!
Tomorrow hef to go to school and find out which class we r in and its lyke so stupid!So..We go school in full-u.Then look at our new class.Den go home!Lyke WTH!Stupid rite.But...Its better than doin nothin at hm.Hmm..after skewl lyke want to kol sum of my fwenz go lepak!But...Confirm they busy larhh!But,if they free,apelagi?Tomorrow got new show on Suria..Maybe ah!Zoom Korea kul 8.30mlm kat Suria!I dunno..Anyways wanna do other stuffs..
XOXO...

No comments:

Post a Comment