Sunday, November 22, 2009

Todae was well....IDK!I woke up lyke really l8 todae and my dad was lyke so mad @ me!Anyhu's he's making me wake up early tomorrow and send my sis for her malay dance tomorrow!Haha!LOL!My sis...*breaths*Malay dance?*breaths*Haha!Todae,went for org kahwin!Walao ehk boring sia...After makan den go wif my mum,my adek and aunt to eastpoint which was nearby!So after walking ard we sat @ STARBUCKS and drank COFFEE!OMC aka Oh My COFFEE!Awesome!Drank Caramel Frappucino while my mum didn't want anything ice blended so she drank iced choclate!After tat went bek to the org kahwin.Walao ehk,sit do nothin sia.Abeh ambik gambar ngan pengantin den duduk den my aunt ask me to take pic of her and her cousins(FYI my aunt is quite young so..i was wif my aunt most of the tyme at the wedding)Den eat popsicle.Wanted the ice cream wafer but i needed sth refreshing so went wif the popsicle.Until org balek abeh kemas kemas baru we balek.And FYI i so didn't help the kemas part!LAZY larh dude...I dont even know saudara yg maner satu!My father side pe!Not so close to those from my dad's side.My dad's side just too..MELAYU!My mum side is better eventhough we hef one MAT aka SYAWAL.

Im not taking PSLE and im lyke so excited for my cuz bout his PSLE results!Walao i wanna noe if he can qualify for NA!Dier Em3.He's smart juz slack last year tats why masuk em3...He say maybe nak go SIGlap to do wat..Insult me maybe??HE IDK if he goes to Siglap,His bro,well..If his bro decides to transfer to Siglap,OMG!Kill me.So dun want tat to happen and guess wat i so hef a plan and its working!NOT GONNA TELL U WAT I DID!Hahazxzxzxz...Shh..Secret!4 daes hef past ppl still wishing me hepi birthdae.Tis is a first tyme.GG has given us two projects and we hef to redo one more project which leads to 3 projects and december kena dtg alik skewl sia!

XOXO...

P.S.Guides Just suck to the core!

No comments:

Post a Comment