Tuesday, November 10, 2009

OMG!Watched three shows wif y lil sis..FYI its all the yg kental disney shows!So..First watched JONAS ep18 i tink??Then Hannah Montana ep..Wo forget ah!Den SUITE LIFE ON DECK!Suite life i dun mind watching it!So COOL!THe twins switched bodies...Freakin AWESOME!Wanna try it one day..Hmm...No not really!If i get stuck in a LUNATICS body..DIe for sure!AHH!!!I wanna watch tis MOVIE..Starring..Jennifer Aniston and Aaron Eckhart!AHHH!!Wanna watch it..If my gave me u noe..$KA CHING$!MAk..Its been more than a week since skewl ended!My mum still not getting me the reward!I worked extra hard for the examinations sia juz to get that reward!All my efforts lyke wasted sia....Fara got her iPod,Junita got her iPhone!Its lyke everyone already got what theywanted but i don't..Dahlah stop here before i want to cry!Cuz lyke all my efforts wasted on studying for EOY!








XOXO...

No comments:

Post a Comment