Sunday, November 8, 2009

DAMN IT MANZXZXZX...My mum's making me find a course to do something over the holidays and all the courses nyer venue semua jauh jauh sia!TAK LARAT aku sia...One at Sembawang,another @ Serangoon(SErangoon maybe can..) but still its far!Den tadi gi MUSTAFA in the afternoon alek semua penat!

My mum was on the fon when my dad and i were eating dinner den she was lyke toking of lyke how messy the deepavali concert cum dinner was messy!The way she tok was so funny tat while my dad and i were eating we were lyke 'Uhh..Okay..??'Den we started making jokes of how my mum was toking & i started to laugh lyke hell while eating so one part aku terbegik sia and it was spicy food sia i eating...But seriously was damn funny sia my mum tok!


Mak!I dunno wat course to take..sia!ARchery?Air pistol?Learning FRENCH??OR Learning JAPANESE??Hmm...Haiyooo!Cannot take water sports cuz... noe ah!Haizz...Walao ehk got kayaking oso sia!Guitar course nak gi lyke woah!Far larhh..

Dahlah cukup aku membebels!

ASSHOLE!Ughh!!!!

XOXO...

No comments:

Post a Comment