Tuesday, November 24, 2009

OMG!OPRAH!WHY season 25 last season!OMG!So sad..Anyhu's my mum sux!She won't let me watch tv.My internet will be cut at ard 12 am+.If she's nice 1am...Eh lyke WTH sia!Holidae otak aku ah BODOH!Eh i tell u blogger sux...Cannot upload pics sia!Bastard.Ugghh..So fed up!

The Poll

SS501>1st(In the lead wif 5 votes)

Wonder Girls>2nd(Wif 2 votes)

Big Bang & TVXQ>3rd(1 Vote each)

Super Junior & Brown Eyed Girls>4th(0 Votes)

Girl Guides badge hef not completed.Wait recorrect my sentence.Hef not started.Tat damn bloody Girl Guide.Why must H1N1 be tis year.U noe wat?Becuz of H1N1 we hef to complete loads of badges.Tot GG free sia during holidaes.Since Gina pujuk me so on 1-7 Dec ade skewl and 22,23 Dec pon ade.Eh Thurs aku nak ikot my cuz tgk PSLE result sia,Den got GG.Im tinking of skipping.Say i freakin forgot bout it!Juan Ru didnt cum the meeting last week so i tink if she doesnt cum why must i cum rite???Hehehe...Anyways maybes helpin out wif the Sec 1 registration!Muahaha.Malas nyer aku..For Gina's Sake im doin it!

XOXO...

No comments:

Post a Comment