Thursday, November 19, 2009

YO!Guess WAT??IM getting fatter.Hefnt bayar puasa!Muahahahaha!Maybe puasa besok!Currently,i hef no idea wat to blog bout!SIal ah!My MP4 lagging sia...Just charge!Its the same thing on the screen!AHH!!Goin crazy.Press the reset button already,the on/off button!Walao ehk cannot!Eh!Can ah..Finally!Haha!Im tokin bout wat im doin now!OMG SYADA!Still i tell u..TAYLOR LAUTNER IS HOTTER THAN ROBERT larhh..Haha!Hmm..I wanna make a next poll!I hef a totally blank mind..SoIf u hef any suggestion on the poll just write it in my tagboard!Kk's??OMG!I tell you i was so hepi Greenviewians are the winner for the poll!MUahahaha!But a few fwenz hu r from greenview dun worry only a certain group of ppl but not u!

Eh!Walao ehk..All horror movies in cinema all ratedsia!NC16 larh..M18 larh..Oh yar!I got story!Juz now my sis and maid watch cerite(Mly bagus) hantu in my room while i surf for music.Then when it was over she ask me to change the channel cuz the title end background was muker hantu.But..NO!Go change channel urself!So she managed to and we watched Project Rinway.Then i say follow me go kitchen go toilet then help me wif sum stuff.But..When i exit my room door,suddenly she go really close to me then hold my hand really tight then i was lyke 'apehal?'she freeze there sia dun wanna move i tarik her!THen i walk je..i say tak nak ikut aku gi toilet takpe aku gi sendiri!She lyke takot already she run towards me then she go toilet she ask me to stand infront of the toilet door!Takot nyer sia...

Haha!The show yg ade Paris Hilton ngan Nicole Richie on Channel 5.Paris was toking to one of the campers,that camper lyke the camp instructor.So Paris said,"Kiss Him...You're a HOT bitch'!I was lyke okay den the camper go there say 'I tink ur hot and sexy..*She grab him then kiss him lyke hell lyke french kiss sia!OMG!I was luke LMAO!Got one part Paris was bout to kiss this guy then suddenly *KNOCK-KNOCK*Haha!I confirm the guy hu was bout to kiss Paris was lyke 'Spoil ah dini'Haha!Funny...I tot only dumb blondes were in movies...Apparently in real life too!

XOXO...

P.S.I wish for us 1E3ians to reunite in Sec 3 either as 3E1 or 3E3

No comments:

Post a Comment