Saturday, November 14, 2009

GREENVIEWIANS are taking the lead for the most hated on the poll!NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE HU IS FROM ANY OF THOSE SCHOOLS AND SAW THE POLL...ANyhus...Slept at 3am yesterdae and my grams was lyke trying to get me out of bed at 9am+!So lazy to get up and its the skewl holidaes sia...GOD!I feel lyke goin to Coffee Bean or Starbucks and get Coffee...I hate tat im a COFFEE ADDICT!Runs in the family!Eh eh...i got sth to say!I tink now i support SEZAIRI SEZALI AH!I used to support FAIZAL ISA rite..But i oso lyke TABITHA SIA..Hmm CONPUSE OTAK AKU!!
Faizal Isa last tyme okay lah but now mcm BORING!Move over...I tink i either support SEZAIRI or TABITHA!Im not a fan of the show and im tinking of hu to support!Kakaka...

ISN'T tis coffee pic nice!I cant go to sleep its lyke 3.15 am in the morning.HAd too much sleep in the afternoon and drank too much coffee i tink!NOW ALL I CAN TINK OF IS HEFING ANOTHER COFFEE!!Ughh!!
4 DAES TO MY BTH DAE!!!SO SCARED!!!IF HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF IM NOT GONNA WANT MY BTH DAE TO CUM AGAIN...
XOXO...

No comments:

Post a Comment