Thursday, November 19, 2009

STH WRONG WIF BLOGGER...

*Oh yeah..Uh huh..Oh yeah!*Haha!Shiok sendiri!U Guys r the best!I couldnt ask for a better birthday.And my Pri school GIRLFRIENDS U guys did an awesome job on the BIRTHDAY SUPRISE!I luv u lots...MUACKS!Eventhough a sudden attack from behind and blindfolded me and walk all around the park still..It was awesome.Tell u wat happen first...

Went and meet them at BUS STOP.Go to traffic light.Then Fatimah say 'Eh!Specs Baru.Pinjam?"Suddenly she attack me with a blindfold.Eh wait u noe wat kiter nampak HAizi tak salah dier dye rambut dier...Hah!Kelakar den Syada say nampak tatoo kat kaki dier.Anyways out of point sia!Den made me walk all the way to the park.I dunno maner kiter jln cuz they were pulling me.I a few times trip on stuff sia tak nmpk.U shud hef seen!FUNNY SIA AKU FALL!Den they open blindfold.*HAPPY BIRTHDAY*Blush ah sikit..Den go rent bike.Lunch.Cycle.Rain alil so gi playground suddenly heavy went to the shelter where we park our bikes.Sit camwhore!DEn go make the water bomb but the waterbomb was so hard sia!Anyways had an awesome time...They came over for dinner and guess wat!My sushi succedded!WOOHOO!*CLAPS*I want to upload pics but..Sth wrong wif blogger damn it!

TO ALL WHO WISHED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY..THANK YOU1LOVE YOU LOTS FOR REMEMBERING IT!
Guess wat??I got MY gift from my parents..I got the ZEN X-Fi2!
Wanna noe wat i wished eventhough blowing candles and wishing dun work but still...Tell in the next post..

XOXO

P.S.I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment